The Hordern Pavilion has long been one of Sydney’s favourite entertainment venues. Frank Sinatra, Coldplay, Florence + the Machine, Justin Timberlake, Nirvana, Lorde, Queen and even The Jackson Five… it all happened here!
Set in the Moore Park Precinct, the Hordern’s historic facade disguises a versatile venue packed with potential. Many millions of people have been through it’s doors – to dance, to sing, to dine and even do business. Live music, film premieres, gala dinners, product launches such as the Rolling Stone re-launch, award nights such as Dally M’s and Astra Awards as well as exhibitions like Life InStyle and One Fine Baby.
“Everyone has a story from the Hordern!”
- Outdoor licensed plaza accessible upon arrival and during most events
- Iconic tiered seating on three sides and floor moshpit for concert experiences
- Impressive dome ceiling
- Renowned for uninterrupted views throughout the venue
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Food & Beverage outlets within performance area and outdoor beer garden experience
- Food trucks utilised at the venue for most events
FOOD & BEVERAGE OUTLETS. The Hordern contains multiple Food & Beverage outlets located both in Foyer and inside the Pavilion itself. Never miss a beat whilst getting a snack or drink!
BOX OFFICE HOURS. The box office is open 30 minutes prior to door time on the day of events/concerts for any enquiries or ticket collections.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. Check out our Conditions of Entry & Prohibited Items page here!
For transport, parking and accommodation info check out out our FAQS page.