JOIN OUR TEAM
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
The Hordern Pavilion has long been one of Sydney’s favourite entertainment venues. Frank Sinatra, Coldplay, Florence + the Machine, Justin Timberlake, Nirvana, Lorde, Queen and even The Jackson Five… it all happened here!
Set in the Moore Park Precinct, the Hordern’s historic facade disguises a versatile venue packed with potential. Many millions of people have been through it’s doors – to dance, to sing, to dine and even do business. Live music, film premieres, gala dinners, product launches such as the Rolling Stone re-launch, award nights such as Dally M’s and Astra Awards as well as exhibitions like Life InStyle and One Fine Baby.
“Everyone has a story from the Hordern!”
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sydney entertainment venue seeking casual staff to join the technical services and facilities team.
Looking for hard-working, agile, and energetic staff who are dynamic in providing an array of venue support to our technical facilities team from stage builds to setting up, packing down the venue and everything in-between to make our events at our iconic live entertainment venue; The Hordern Pavilion!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Working as a team to ensure the venue is presented in top-quality for customers and clients
- Understanding and adhering to WH&S procedures and practices.
- Someone who’s adaptable to changes unique to each event mode and delivering solutions on the fly to meet clients changing needs.
- Flexible to ad hoc duties to aid in efficiency of the entire Hordern team (across all departments).
- Always on, professional and be friendly member of the team
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out the form to the right or email your resume to email@example.com