Presented by: Frontier Touring
- Currently conquering the UK and Europe, part of a comprehensive tour run which sees the Warrandyte band performing their biggest international venues to date, ARIA winners and GRAMMY® nominees The Teskey Brothers are thrilled to announce The Winding Way Tour – 13 huge shows across Australia and New Zealand, kicking off in November 2023 and proudly presented by Frontier Touring, Illusive Presents, and Double J (AU shows).
- Today’s tour news comes in the lead up to the Teskey’s highly anticipated third studio album, The Winding Way – released Friday 16 June. Recorded at Sydney’s Hercules Street Studios with producer Eric J Dubowsky (Flume, Chemical Brothers) and collaborators such as Philadelphia-based string arranger Larry Gold (Kanye West, The Roots), the electrifying new album sees Sam and Josh Teskey soar to new sonic heights, delivering all the exhilarating spontaneity the Teskeys are famous for with monumental new production and energy.
- ‘That combination of Josh’s timeless soulful voice and Sam’s outstanding guitar playing is an absolute winner … a sensational evening’ – entertainment-focus.com (UK).
- Ever since their 2020 GRAMMY® nominations off the back of 3 x ARIA Award-winning album Run Home Slow, The Teskey Brothers have continued to garner international acclaim for their soulful, timeless sound. March 2023 saw the band embark on their first headline world tour in over three years, performing their first ever shows in Portugal, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. Currently touring EU and the UK, the band recently sold-out London’s iconic Hammersmith Eventim Apollo, and next month will perform as special guests alongside Hozier and Bruce Springsteen. Come August, they’ll return to North America, performing more sold-out dates at venues such as the Ryman Auditorium, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Brooklyn Steel and more, plus a return to Austin City Limits in October – before finally embarking on the long trek back home.
- From performing high-profile sets at festivals such as Bluesfest, Bonnaroo and Fuji Rock, to US TV appearances on Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert… the Teskey Brothers have already cemented their status. Now, with The Winding Way, the Teskey’s have made an album that decidedly looks to a new, brighter future while resonating with their rich past. Having taken their celebrated live show right across the globe already in 2023, it’s time for Australia’s finest live band to return home.