After an absence of well over a decade, Mudvayne and Coal Chamber have joined forces for an EPIC Australian tour in February.
- Teamwrk Touring & The Phoenix AU
- Mudvayne have sold more than six million albums worldwide with 3 Platinum albums in Australia alone.
- They were honoured with the first ever MTV2 Award and were heavily featured in the pages of Rolling Stone, Revolver, Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek, Blender, Maxim, Spin, Guitar World, USA Today and countless others media outlets where metal bands fear to tread. They were even written into a pivotal episode of The Sopranos!
- For most artists, such achievements usually mark the summation of an entire career - if they’re lucky. For Mudvayne, that was just their first 5 years.
- Mudvayne's musical alchemy defies categorisation, seamlessly blending death metal, jazz, fusion, progressive rock, and world music into an audacious mix that completely sets them apart from their peers; so much so that they are unofficially credited with creating the ‘math metal’ genre.
- Coal Chamber were one of the first bands to weave detuned guitars, noisy textures, white knuckle intensity, hardcore punk and hip hop like they were always meant to be.
- Bridging the gap between heavy metal power and industrial groove at an infectious tempo, their self-titled debut delivered the classics, Loco, Sway, Big Truck and Oddity and was included in Kerrang! Magazines’ '21 Greatest Nu-Metal Albums of All Time’. Their influence is undeniable!