DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND CHASE ATLANTIC HAVE ANNOUNCED AT 2ND SYDNEY SHOW AT THE HORDERN PAVILION
- It’s a huge day for CHASE ATLANTIC fans who today announced new shows for their Cold Nights Australia and New Zealand Tour in December.The Australian-born and Los Angeles-based trio of astronomical proportions will kick-off their tour in Melbourne followed by stops in Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland.
- Representing the missing link between anesthetized woozy trap, nocturnal R&B, and psychedelically-spun alternative, Chase Atlantic blur boundaries between genres through fearless experimentation and innate melodic inclinations. Amassing over 200 million streams and receiving acclaim from Billboard, OnesToWatch, mxdwn, PopCrush, Alternative Press, Substream Magazine and Rock Sound of which they graced the cover, the trio boldly push forward again on their forthcoming debut for Fearless Records.
- A prolific creative journey brought Chase Atlantic to this point. The band unleashed a string of EPs—Dalliance (2014), Nostalgia (2015), and Paradise (2017)—before their self-titled full-length debut, Chase Atlantic. They put up serious numbers on the likes of “Friends” (55.9 million Spotify streams), “Swim” (41.8 million Spotify streams), “Into It” (37.3 million Spotify streams), and “Okay” (21.7 million Spotify streams), to name a few.
- In 2019, their sophomore album, PHASES, attracted widespread praise. OnesToWatch predicted, “while we would say the sky is the limit for Chase Atlantic with a showing this strong, chances are they would just break out of the stratosphere in the year to come.” Along the way, they canvased multiple continents, headlined across the US, UK, and Europe, and sold-out venues such as Webster Hall in New York, Kentish Town Forum in the UK, and The Regent Theatre in Los Angeles in addition to gracing the stages of Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and Reading and Leeds. Now, they charge up their next chapter with the single “Out The Roof” and more to come.
- This is certainly going to be one homecoming not to be missed!