Indie rock heavyweights Bloc Party and Interpol are reuniting with cult fans down under for mammoth co-headline shows.
- Presented by: Destroy All Lines
- Making their first return to Australia since 2019, revered New York rock-outfit Interpol will bring their magnetic stage presence and atmospheric back catalogue to devoted music fans with acclaimed alt-anthems from records like Turn On The Bright Lights, Antics and El Pintor.
- With their live show described as a “transcendent experience”, crowds will revel in cornerstone tracks as well as music from their 7th studio album The Other Side of Make-Believe live in Australia for the first time.
- Ready to amplify Australian stages for the first time since 2018, UK’s acclaimed indie-rock force Bloc Party are set to electrify with their genre-bending catalogue of hailed gems from Silent Alarm, A Weekend In The City, Intimacy and 2022 LP release Alpha Games. If that’s not enough, Bloc Party have released two more singles this year, “Keep It Rolling” and “High Life” and will release The High Life EP in July.
- A bucket-list tour you won’t want to miss, catch powerhouse bands Interpol and Bloc Party on stage near you this November.